Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Where Does Time Go?

How do I find the time to do all that I want to do in life? I want to finish strong in school. I want to spend time with friends. I want to build new relationships. I want to be a phenomenal chaplain. I want to spend time with my guys and my girls. I want to watch TV. I want to read lots of books. I want to sit in cafes and talk to strangers and drink coffee. I want to spend a day praying. I want to go to Houston. I want to plan a mission trip. I want to get to Africa…soon. I want to be involved in my church. I want to exercise.

Where does it end? Is it supposed to end? The only way I can figure to manage enough time to do it all is to get less sleep. Is that safe; is it healthy? Is the problem that I want to much? Is the problem poor time management? Am I wasting my life away?

How do I know where to go, what to do, and how to get there? How do I pursue Christ in all that I commit to?

No comments:

Post a Comment